Recruitment Specialist (Reference Number: 2687)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: Windsor
Date Posted: 01.18.2018
Experience: 2+ Years
Education: Post- Secondary
Are you a top performer who loves to establish and nurture client relationships and then source and recruit the best talent for them?
At Lucas Professional Search Gruop, a division of Talentcor we build lucrative careers in full-cycle sales and recruitment while making a positive impact on people’s lives. Talentcor Windsor is growing and is currently searching for a committed and talented Recruitment Specialist focused on the light industrial sectors.
Success in this role is built upon your ability to:
- Develop a book of business: prospecting, cold-calling, client visits … Repeat!
- Build Relationships: develop trust-based partnerships with clients (hiring mangers) and candidates (passive and active job seekers)
- Source talent: build candidate pipelines through a variety of avenues including direct recruiting, social media, job boards and databases and networking
- Manage accounts: you need to be solution-oriented and proactive with an ability to trouble-shoot in the moment
- Produce results: you have a track record of exceeding financial sales targets and activity levels
Scope of role:
- Identify and develop new business relationships in the target market
- Expand scope of services with existing clients and gain referrals from them
- Maintain accounts to ensure that the highest quality of service is delivered
- Work effectively with customers to identify staffing needs and candidate requirements necessary for success in the role
- Source, pre-screen, interview and evaluate candidates to understand their career objectives
- Match candidates to client staffing requirements and manage the hiring and selection process.
- Build and nurture your client relationships to become their staffing professional of choice
- Manage your recruitment process with a view to contributing to the ongoing improvement of our services while upholding the highest ethical standards.
- Tenacious and results-oriented – you love a challenge
- Always ready to make one more sales call or knock on one more door – you are driven and motivated
- Passionate about building relationships - you add value
- Energetic and urgent – you value a strong work ethic
- Motivated to be at the top of your profession – you are proud of what you do
- An excellent communicator, presenter and negotiator – you are a true professional
- Able to "think quickly on your feet" – you are a resilient problem-solver
- Competitive in nature with a service orientation – respectfully, you like to win
- Driven to exceed activity and production metrics – you have a “do more” attitude
- Naturally able to match top talent to customer staffing needs - you can find “purple squirrels”
- Drawn to create a superior candidate experience – you are compelled to make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Exceptionally organized and able to balance changing priorities – you are calm in the center of a storm
- Energized by balancing customer acquisition and candidate placements – you are a full service provider and have previous experience that translates well for this role
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flex-Benefits Program
- Comprehensive and ongoing management learning and development
- Annual Bonus Program
- A commitment to supporting our communities with paid time off to give back
- High Potential Employee Program and Mentorship Program
- Awards for tenure and top producers
We support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize talent and reward results.
To be considered for this career opportunity, please apply directly online or submit your resume to Jennifer Cole, HR Business Partner email@example.com
We thank everyone for their interest but due to the volume of resumes we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Are you look to grow and develop in your career we thank you for considering DGSI and our business brands: Talentcor, Inteqna and Design Group Staffing.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Share this Job:
Forward your resume, cover letter stating qualifications and salary expectations for this position.
Contact Name: Jennifer Charron
Telephone: 519 988 1000