Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Reference Number: 2688)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: Other
Date Posted: 11.21.2018
Lucas Professional Search Group is currently working with a client in Strathroy, Ontario in their search for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
- process bi-weekly payrolls for all employees; prepare manual cheques as required
- prepare, document and submit T4 summaries, vacation balance summaries, rate increases, etc.
- manage company benefit programs
- communicate with insurance companies, prepare letters of employment verification, insurance claim forms, etc.
- track company and employee contributions
- document attendance records; process and orient newly hired staff
- maintain confidentiality, accuracy and trust with all employees
- CPA Payroll Certificate
- minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- knowledge of Employment Standards Act, OH&S Act
- extensive accounting background
- experience with HRIS
- strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a progressive company in Strathroy, Ontario, please send your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Brenda Broughton.
Share this Job:
Forward your resume, cover letter stating qualifications and salary expectations for this position.
Contact Name: Brenda Broughton