Shift Supervisor - OEM Supplier (Reference Number: 2701)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: Windsor
Date Posted: 04.17.2019
Experience: Min of 2yrs Supervising in a Manufacturing environment
Lucas Professional Search Group is recruiting for a Production Supervisor for a top 100 supplier to global automotive OEM’s and manufacturing plastic fuel systems.
The main responsibility for this role is to perform the tasks and operations necessary to prepare products which meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. Working alongside the Technical Supervisor, you will be responsible for all employees on a busy 3 shift operation.
- Promote the observation and improvement of all safety
- Leadership/Coaching/Mentoring Employees
- Train and Coach Employees on Production Instructions
- Work with HR Business Partner to develop effective Training
- Assist manufacturing teams with creation and implementation of continuous improvement activities and events
- Assist and coordinate other team members with the program management elements of programs.
- Support the initiative in the new tooling process or improvements
- Continuously improving and pursuing OEE plan by implementing strategically action plans
- Evaluate, debug, and implement solutions to manufacturing issues as requested by other cross-functional work teams
- Assure the accomplishment of manufacturing with the quality procedures and policies
- Effective communication and follow the escalations process with lateral functions and with the Production and Plant Manager in a timely manner
- This position is the lead in production for whichever assigned shift and coordinates the support functions like Quality, Logistics, and Maintenance.
- Effective execution of the leadership with Team Leaders and Team Members to engage the people with the critical indicators
- Align the actions and strategies with the critical KPI's
- 3 years’ experience in Leadership position in a manufacturing business
- TS 16949 experience is an asset
- Team base problem solving
- Leadership/Coaching experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Safety and Quality driven
If you are interested or know someone who may be and meet the requirements for this position, please forward your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Janine Gaudette.
Share this Job:
Forward your resume, cover letter stating qualifications and salary expectations for this position.
Contact Name: Janine Gaudette