Supply Chain Coordinator (Reference Number: 2703)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: Leamington
Date Posted: 05.08.2019
Experience: 2 to 5 years experience in Supply Chain or Production environment
Education: Post secondary education in Business, Supply Chain or BA in Horti
Lucas Professional Search Group is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work closely with the Logistics Manager in a fast-growing company and industry in the Leamington area. This is full time opportunity that offers a career advancement, RRSP contribution and full health benefits.
The Supply Chain Coordinator’s main role is to work closely with the Logistics Manager to support with the day to day duties and activities related to the department as well as analyse data to monitor and improve process flow and efficiencies. This is a full-time, permanent position in a sustainable industry that offers opportunities for someone looking to grow rapidly within the company.
- Coordinate with suppliers to monitor and address issues related to the timely delivery of supplies
- Coordinate between Sales and Logistics test shipments and special request related to shipping of products to customers
- Serve as point person to investigate customer complaints related to Logistics and implement corrective actions
- Interact with Logistics staff and other departments to improve communication and streamline work flow on daily tasks
- Gather data and create report monitoring logistics performance related but not limited to OTD from suppliers and to customers
- Propose suggestions and implement new processes to consistently achieve high level of accuracy and quality in packing and delivery of customers orders
- Oversee the creation of the Shipping Protocols and other Standard Operating Procedures related to Logistics
- Serve a back up in day to day operation of the Logistics department when necessary which could involve working on week ends
- All other duties as assigned
- 2 to 5 years experience in Supply Chain or Production environment
- Understanding of Integrated pas management would be an asset
- Post secondary education in Business, Supply Chain or BA in Horticultural Production
- Ability to work in a team environment, influence and train people
- Resourceful and a quick learner
- Strong customer service and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office suite
- Ability to answer calls and emails outside of regular scheduled time
- Spanish speaking is an asset
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and have relevant experiences, please forward your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Janine Gaudette.
Share this Job:
Forward your resume, cover letter stating qualifications and salary expectations for this position.
Contact Name: Janine Gaudette