HR Manager/Business Partner (Reference Number: 2705)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: Leamington
Date Posted: 05.08.2019
Experience: At least 5+ years of progressive Human Resources experience
Education: Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field or equivalent
Lucas Professional Search Group is currently recruiting for an HR Manager/Business Partner to work closely with the General Manager in a fast-growing company and industry in the Leamington area.
The HR Manager/Business Partner’s main role is to work closely with the department managers to support the company’s exponential growth. The successful candidate will be a business partner establishing his/her influence across the whole organization. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers an attractive compensation package in a sustainable industry.
- Manage talent acquisition, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keep job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with federal and provincial laws for all positions
- Develop training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Create and update compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handle investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensure all employment practices comply with federal and provincial regulations
- Handle WSIB claims and records
- Be involved in global projects to support the Corporate HR team
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field or equivalent
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation is a definite asset
- Must have at least 5+ years of progressive Human Resources experience Strong initiative with a proven track record of implementing process improvements
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel documents
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition and the ability to apply this information that is compliant with employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and have relevant experiences, please forward your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Janine Gaudette.
Share this Job:
Forward your resume, cover letter stating qualifications and salary expectations for this position.
Contact Name: Janine Gaudette