Intermediate Designer (Reference Number: 2711)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Location: London
Date Posted: 05.28.2019
Lucas Professional Search Group is looking for an individual with a minimum 5 years’ experience in the Ontario land development and municipal infrastructure design to work in an exciting,fast-paced civil consulting environment in Paris, ON.
- Completed a Civil Engineering program from an accredited academic institution
- recognized by PEO or OACETT. P.Eng or C.E.T. designation is an asset;
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ related experience in civil consulting for municipal
- reconstruction and land development;
- Understanding of design standards and specifications;
- Excellent drafting and design skills using AutoDesk Civil 3D,
- Excellent software skills with Microsoft Office and related software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of engineering design drawings utilizing Civil 3D;
- Preparation of plans, profiles, sections and earthworks drawings;
- Design of storm and sanitary sewers, water supply systems, roads, and site
- grading with an open mind to design options and value engineering;
- Project related tasks, including: technical assistance, preparation of construction
- documents, detailed modeling and design assistance;
- Following and adhering to Provincial, Municipal and corporate design and
- drafting policies, procedures, standards and regulations;
- Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize workload;
- Working both independently and within a design team environment to complete
- project work from concept to completion for subdivisions, sites and municipal
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and have relevant experiences, please forward your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Zahra Sherzay.
Share this Job:
Forward your resume, cover letter stating qualifications and salary expectations for this position.
Contact Name: Zahra Sherzay